The situation is.

H - "Wait! Where you going?"
N - "I'm leaving you!"
H - "No you ain't. Come back."

Sometimes, you ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you're with them.
But now you're getting fucking sick of looking at them.

He swore he'll never do nothing to hurt me.
Now we're in each other's face spewing venom in our words when we spit them.
So, lost in the moments when we're together.

It's the rage that took over.
His friends control him.
So they say we're best to go on our separate ways.
Guess that they don't know me.
Yesterday is over, it's a different day.

Sound like broken records playing over but he promised me.
Next time if he or me show restraint.
He don't get another chance.
Life is not a game.
But he lied again.
Now he get to watch me leave out the window.

Now I know we said and did things that we didn't mean.
And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine.
But my temper's just as bad as his is.
He's the same as me.
When it comes to love we're just as blinded.

H - "Baby, please come back. It wasn't you, baby it was me"

Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.
All I know is, I love you too much to walk away though.

H - "Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk, don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk, I told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball, next time If I lie to you, I'll be dead"

Next time? There won't be no next time!
He'd apologize even though I know its lies.
I'm tired of the games, he just want me back.
I know he's a liar.
But if me ever tries to leave again.
He gonna tie me to the bed and set this house on fire.

Masih bersebabkah untuk aku bertahan? Mungkin kerana SAYANG, aku turutkan. Semoga Allah menunjukkan yang terbaik buat kami. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
HAK MILIK TERPELIHARA SEPATULOLA SEPENUHNYA